Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is a Renowned Writer, Actor, and Director. He is blessed with an Enviable Talent – the capability to speak volumes in one short sentence with fewer words. Less Known Facts About Khalil ur Rehman Qamar are Discussed here in this Blog.
Moreover, he has Written and Starred plays such as Landa Bazaar, Boota from Toba Tek Singh, Manjali, Bunty I love you, the hugely popular Pyarey Afzal and Sadqay Tumhare and the recent ongoing BANG HIT is MAYRAY PAS TUMHO. The mythical writer is prodigious and his mastery of Urdu is legendary.
Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is in unceasing limelight since long nevertheless, his personal life and several accomplishments are STILL UNDER THE HOOD.
Less Known Facts About Khalil ur Rehman Qamar are Stated Down!
- He belongs to a pure Punjabi family, and his childhood mostly spent in a pecuniary crisis.
- He had been writing short stories since 6th grade. Moreover, to everyone surprise Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is poet, actor, writer and director.
- Khalil ur Rehman Qamar’s academic accomplishments are least known by many people, he got the top position in B. Com and MBA.
- He became an efficacious banker and played a bewildering role in the Islamic banking system.
- He did a great job as an illustrious banker and offered his duties as a vice president in The Bank Of Punjab.
- The highly paid writer of Pakistan who has a long list of blockbuster hits of Urdu plays on his credit, nonetheless, his mother tongue was pure Punjabi.
- His first movie as a writer was a Punjabi movie NIKI JUI HAAN and earned a National Award.
- Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is the only writer whose dialogues are poetical.
- He was known as an antagonistic person in his youth.
- Khalil ur Rehman Qamar had parenthetically brutally beaten the vile offender (Javed Iqbal) of the slayings of 100 innocent children,
Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is undoubtedly a person of perpetual talent and his crafted characters yield recognition and self-righteousness.